The 2020 San Fermin Poster Contest will be completely digital and online. You can participate from anywhere in the world using only a digital form that will be available online in both Spanish, Basque and English, and attaching the original as a jpg file. In low resolution. All this must be done from this link www.pamplonaescultura.es
Now the bases include that in the new online procedure the authors must fill out a form in Spanish, Basque or English through the home page of the website and attach the image of their work in a file in JPG format, with a weight 2 MB maximum
Specifically, the poster should have as measures 820 x 1171 pixels with a resolution of 72 pixels / inch. As usual, the poster should be configured vertically and displayed in 1000 mm x 700 mm format. The text in the original must be the following “Pamplona / Iruña; San Fermin 2020; July 6 to 14 / Uztailaren 6tik 14ra ”. In that digital space a brief description of the poster can be introduced in which, at most 200 characters, it will be possible to carry out a theoretical development of the concept and its elements (composition, colors, typography or symbology.).
The form will also require identification data, provenance etc., in addition to the presentation of a brief professional resume of the participant (maximum 800 characters). Registration will be completed through emails in which the system will automatically send a summary of the form data that the interested person must validate digitally to confirm their participation (with the motto of the poster previously provided, your document identification number and the number of escrow that will serve as a reference throughout the contest). This last communication will be the proof of participation in the contest.
“The images of the posters uploaded to the contest platform will remain on the municipal server for the duration of the contest process until the last of its phases. Later they will be eliminated from the system, with the exception of those corresponding to the 20 selected that, although they will not be public, will be kept in the digital archive of the Pamplona City Council ” The archive of those 20 works, and not only of the 8 that pass to popular vote, seeks to guarantee the verification so that it is fulfilled that in the contest “they will not be able to participate, works from among the twenty selected from previous editions”.
Basis for the 2020 poster
• Access to the form through the web www.pamplonaescultura.es.
• The first field allows you to choose the option to fill it in any of the three languages ??enabled: Spanish, Basque or English.
• In the next box, it will be indicated if it is presented individually or collectively. The fields to complete vary according to this choice:
• It will be necessary to fill in the boxes enabled (mandatory and not mandatory) in order. The obligatory ones will carry an asterisk.
1. Personal data:
• – Individual: Name, Surname, ID, NIE, CIF or others, telephone and email that is repeated in two boxes (it is necessary to confirm the email).
• – Collective: Association name, responsible person, DNI, NIE, CIF or others, telephone and email that is repeated in two boxes (It is necessary to confirm the email).
2. Date and place of birth:
• – Date, Country, Autonomous Community, Province and Town. (Spain)
• – Date, Country (if from another country)
• – Country, Autonomous Community, Province, Town, Street, Portal, Floor (optional) and Postal code. (Spain)
• – Country and Address (if another country)
4. Poster Information:
• – Poster motto
• – Description of the poster: theoretical development of the concept and elements of the poster, such as: composition, colors, typography or symbology (200 characters, maximum).
• – Trajectory: professional curriculum (800 characters, maximum).
• – Poster image: A single JPG format file will be attached, with a maximum weight of 2 MB. The poster should have as measures 820 x 1171 pixels in a resolution of 72 pixels / inch. The poster must be configured vertically and displayed in 1000 mm x 700 mm format.
• TEXT: Pamplona / Iruña; San Fermin 2020; July 6 to 14 / Uztailaren 6tik 14ra
5. The declaration of being the author or author of the poster submitted to this contest must be clicked, and that it is an original and unpublished work.
Once we have sent the form, we will receive the confirmation of participation
• The creator will send the form ‘by clicking’ the ‘enabled button’. This procedure does not end the registration
• The interested party will receive an email at the address provided previously and to which a summary of the form data will be sent.
• That email will require the next step: VALIDATE AND FINISH THE REGISTRATION
• As a result, you will get a second and last run