Seven runners treated in SNS-O public hospitals after the third running of the bulls today Monday, 9th of July. None of them had suffered any goring on this third running of Sanfermin 2007
A total of seven runners were treated by the emergency services of the two main hospitals in Pamplon- part of the regional Government`s health service - Servicio Navarro de Salud-Osasunbidea this morning. None of the runners were seriously injured and there were no gorings. Four runners were taken to Hospital de Navarra and three more to Hospital Virgen del Camino.
The Hospital de Navarra treated:
- R.M.M., a 29 year-old from Madrid. He was taken from the Estafeta stretch with multiple contusions and suffering traumatism to the skull. His condition is not grave.
- J.M.B.R., a 32-year-old from Ansoáin (Navarra), suffered a wound to his scalp at the Mercaderes stretch. His condition is not serious.
- Also taken from Mercaderes was J.L.C.A., a 45 year-old from Guadalajara, who suffered traumatism to his skull. His condition is not serious.
- The fourth person treated at the Hospital de Navarra was R.H.T., a 30 year-old Northamerican who suffered traumatism to his elbow at the final stretch leading into the bull ring.
The Hospital Virgen del Camino treated three other runners:
- R.P.S., a 26 year-old from Estella (Navarra) was taken from the Telefónica stretch, where he had been stepped on in the buttocks. His condition is good.
- Pascual Ruber Cardá, a 50 yeat-old man from Castellón, was taken from the Santo Domingo stretch with a dislocated right shoulder. His condition is good.
- I.G.T. a 24 year-old from Pamplona was taken from the Telefónica stretch with traumatism to his right knee. His condition is good.
A spokesperson from the hospital Virgen del Camino has stated that none of the three will be kept in hospital.